Friday, December 7, 2007

GUESS WHAT....................................




Guess What.... Surprise we are expecting #2. We are so excited!!!! We tried for ever to get Jackson and this one came much easier. We are so happy.... We will welcome our new bundle of joy in July.

11 comments:

Hillary said...

Holy Toledo!!!! I'm so excited! Can this one be named Cecil? Please? Love you guys!

Dad and Mom said...

Wait this isn't how you are suppose to tell Grandma & Grandpa. But it sounds GREATTTTTT!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Oh my gosh congratulations!! You guys are going to have your hands happily full!!

Randi said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is exciting!

The Winwards said...

Congrats!!!!!! We are so excited for you two! When are you due in July? I am due June 21 so hopefully we can have our babes close together!

Jamie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Tam! I am so happy for you guys! I hope you are feeling good! So exciting!:)

The Johnsons said...

Congrats Tami! That is awesome! We are excited for you!

Tori said...

I just found your blog, congrats on the new little one. Jackson is adorable, I can't believe how big he's getting. Fun times!!

Fibo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maria said...

Tami ... Tami Harvey? I hope that this is you. Once I saw Ryan's name though, I'm pretty sure this is the Tami I know. How are you? Please email me ... maria.cragun@gmail.com would love to catch up with you. You can catch up on my blog, www.tnarb2007.blogspot.com
OH, and congrats on the new baby!

Ron and Hillary Dummar said...

Tami-
This is the first time I have had a chance to check your blog...we are expecting #3 and i have been really sick...so I was so happy to see that you were also expecting! Yay!! Congratulations to you both!