Thursday, August 7, 2008

Daddy at work

The other morning Jared had to get up at the crack of dawn to go load a helicopter with fish. The helicopter takes the fish to lakes in the mountains. Casper news was there. Here is a copy of the segment with Jared in it. He is the one in Red. :)

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Who would have thought, that my big brother would become famous, in little old Wyoming. haha That was cool to watch!

Anonymous said...

Dude! That was cool.

Dad and Mom said...

Well Well Well That is pretty darn cool to get your feet wet the first few days you are there. I tell everyone in SLC Office that your on TV.
Please publish more pictures of my very cute grandkids.

*Heather* said...

That's awesome!! I am glad to hear your family is doing so well!! Haleigh is adorable!!

The Winwards said...

So our computer is so slow and I didn't want you to think I am some phyco stalker who just sits on your blog all day so I gave up, but the first five seconds were really great. Cute picture of Haleigh, I love it!