Hey Tami, I don't remember what day your birthday is exactly. I "think" it's today ... but I could be very wrong. I know it's sometime at the beginning of December. Anyway, I hope that you have a wonderful birthday! And a great Christmas season as well :)
Happy Birthday to the best daughter a mother could have. You are such a Christlike example to me. Such a great Mom to those precious babies, with such an awesome husband..keep up the good work... Love Mom
3 comments:
MISS YOU TOO HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY HOLIDAY LOVE YOU X X X X
Hey Tami,
I don't remember what day your birthday is exactly. I "think" it's today ... but I could be very wrong. I know it's sometime at the beginning of December. Anyway, I hope that you have a wonderful birthday! And a great Christmas season as well :)
Maria
Happy Birthday to the best daughter a mother could have. You are such a Christlike example to me. Such a great Mom to those precious babies, with such an awesome husband..keep up the good work...
Love Mom
Post a Comment